Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few different mani's...

This post is going to be a little pic heavy with a few mani's I've done for my mom. 

For the 1st one here, I can't recall what the base color was but it is a gorgeous vampy red.  I used Konad plate m64 and the white special stamping polish for the design.

For this mani, she wanted to try tone-on-tone so we decided to go with a sheer white nail polish by Wet 'n Wild that I borrowed from my husband's niece - it didn't have a name & for the design I used a fauxnad plate made by Bundlemonster, bm19.

And the final one for now, I used an old nail polish I have in my stash, Almay 'One Coat' & the color name is Cashmere.  This polish smells awful but on the plus side, it is a 1-coater (& it also works great for stamping!).  For the design I used Konad plate m78 & special stamping polish in black.
Enjoy & have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...