Friday, October 28, 2011

Holographic Halloween Nail Art

Sorry I haven't posted in quite awhile but life is just always so very hectic and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.  I don't even know the next opportunity that I'll have to post.  lol  Anyways...
Although I'm not a fan of Halloween, here is some halloween-themed nail art I did.  The base coat is Essie Mesmerize, which is the perfect cobalt blue and then for the designs I used Nfu Oh #61.  Unfortunately the sun was never out when I had this on so all I have for you are indoor pics and therefore doesn't show the holographic beauty of Nfu Oh 61.
Pointer & Ring Fingers:  Konad plate M65
Middle Finger:  Pumpkin - BM222; Bat - BM13
Pinky Finger:  Spider Web BM13

On my thumb I had the skull from BM211 but I forgot to take a pic of that. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...