Monday, October 31, 2011

Essence No More Drama

Hey there all!  Today I have for you Essence Colour & Go nail polish in No More Drama which is the perfect lavendar creme color.  This is either 1 or 2 coats, sorry I can't remember. :)  Anyways, on the ring finger (aka accent nail), I added a little nail art with some Cinapro nail art stuff I purchased from Sally's awhile back.  I think those are supposed to be teardrops but since teardrops made me sad and I like to be happy, I turned them in towards each other and made a flower.  Hope you like & have a great day!

And here it is from another angle:
 So what do you think?  Have you ever used any of the Essence products?  Some of their products are available at Ulta and may I add that the prices are so low they're insane!  I have several in the Colour & Go line and so far have loved them all.  I only wish we could get more of their products here in the US.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...